Wednesday 23 April 2014

Strangled

I wrote this years ago, about a particular person. Letting go of this person from my life now, it seems appropriate to post it again.

All the times you strangled me
With my heart strings
Like a poison in my veins
Living deprived, addicted
Bound and restrained

Fear of falling out of favour?
Lines recited in the dark
Holy script to the devils eyes
With the taste in my mouth
Selling our soul for moments of bliss

Break me, fuck by fuck
Kill me, bit by bit
Manipulator
I'll just be your whore

Just a puppet on a string
Seduced back to the fiend
The eyes of my beholder
Capturing, torturing me

Whisper forbidden words here
Tongue tied as my heart breaks
Every little detail kept inside
Knowing that I'm never thine.

Mistakes, misgivings
Hesitation and Hell
Doubt, degradation
I'll just be your whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment